Below are the FAQs for servicemembers and their spouses. If you're a business owner who's interested in joining our merchant network, we have a separate list of FAQs, which you can access here.
What is G.I. Bucks?
G.I. Bucks is a veteran-owned, e-commerce site that’s helping America’s 23 million active & former service members find and use the resources they earned…for free. We give servicemembers – and their spouses – the ability to:
- Save money by unlocking the exclusive discounts they earned for serving our country.
- Get support from the tens of thousands of non-profit organizations who are dedicated to serving them.
We also help veteran-owned businesses by giving them national exposure to both (1) their fellow servicemembers and (2) millions of supportive non-servicemembers.
How can I become a G.I. Bucks Member?
You can sign up online by following these steps:
- Go to gibucks.com.
- In the Veterans menu, select Account Sign-up.
- Select your eligibility status for our program (either veteran / active servicemember or spouse).
- Enter your name, email address and password.
- Select the military branch in which you (or your spouse) served.
- Complete the pop-up form to verify your (or your spouse’s) military status.
- Enter the verification code (i.e., ThankYou-xxxxxxxx) from the pop-up form.
- Click Sign Up.
Can you provide details about your collection and use of my personal information?
We understand your concerns with how your Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is being used online. To better serve you, our Privacy Statement page contains our policy on the collection, use and protection of your personal information.
I still have questions about G.I. Bucks. How can I contact you?
You can either:
- Email us at email@example.com or
- Call us at 215-439-5149.